Die Sale in June 2023
Our die sale has been extended through June 30, 2023
All Chemically Etched dies including IOC and Label dies are discounted 30%
Contact Charles at 800.537.2514 X1005 or email us at email@example.com
Inline Offset Cutting
IOC Die Cut allows you to die-cut, perforate, cut or crease directly on your offset press. Our optimal performance is achieved by using chemically-etched, machined, flexible dies complete with mounting bars specific to your press.
Now you can print, die-cut, and perforate in a single pass to the highest standard of quality. During follow up print runs, the die is ready for immediate use.
- Print and cut in a single operation
- Reduced delivery periods
- Print and cut at normal press speeds
- Flexible dies are repeatedly re-used
- Optimum flat sheet alignment after finishing
- Scoring made possible on self-adhesive material
Long Service Life
IOC dies are characterized by an outstanding service life that is further extended by laser-hardened quality. For repeat print runs this means the dies are immediately available for re-use. Inline cutting technology not only will reduce set-up times for offset presses but standstill periods too!
How it Works:
- Protect the counter pressure cylinder with high-precision PET film and press on- free of air bubbles-with the rubber blanket.
- Remove the rubber blanket.
- Insert the flexible die with bar into the front clamping bar fixture of the rubber blanket cylinder. Inline with the penetration depth of the cylinder, an adapted underlay film or used printing plate is drawn in at the same time.
- Index the press forward until the rear clamping bar fixture is accessible, then insert the flexible die with the second bar.
- Tension the flexible die.
- It’s ready to go! When feeding the first sheet, adjust the cutting pressure until an optimum cutting result is achieved.
"At Print and Pack we are the Komori agents for Australia and New Zealand and have large 40′ 8 and 10 colour perfectors running HUV inks. I tried the Calcium Slayer at two of our biggest users and the results were amazing. Never before have they being able to get so much debris out of the rollers without having to take them out and hand clean. The rubber and copper rollers have never looked so clean. I have both customers now asking when they can get their hands on more product."
Steve Harper, Pack & Print
"I just wanted to thank you for demonstrating the Calcium Slayer and Flush. I have to admit we were skeptical about trying your product. We have tried other products and nothing can compare to what you brought. I didn’t realize that we had that much Build up on our rollers!!
Calcium Slayer and Flush is safe and easy to use. I’m sure we will be extending the life of our rollers by using this product and it will only make printing easier. I highly recommend this product for all print shops!
Please feel free to use our picture and testimony to advance this great product."
Robert Lewis, Wheeler Printing Co.
"The PPP system gives us the ability to keep die cutting work in house. We do not have to rely on a third party vendor. As a result, we are able to keep our costs competitive, control the quality as well as the turnaround time. By purchasing a PPP system, we can use equipment that is already in our shop."
Bryon Beiler, Beiler Printing LLC
"Publication Printers has used H.S. Boyd’s Micro-perf product for 22 years. This product gives us the ability to create horizontal perfs, which allows us to offer more variety in our solutions for publishers. We use the product several times per week and are pleased with the ease of use. Running a printing company is the 21st century is largely dependent upon relationships with vendors who offer strong customer service and dependable products that will help us produce quality printed material. H.S. Boyd fits this criteria very well. We are happy to recommend them."
Derek Skelton, Publication Printers Corp
Need some expert advice?
With over 50 years of experience in Inline perforating, scoring and die cutting we can answer your questions on products or systems to insure your operation is performing at maximum efficiencies. One of our technical representatives is always available to provide you the information you need to make the best decision on Inline finishing for your operation.